This session will take you through the questions that affect the measures and review best practices.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Review the updated measures that will affect public reporting
- Fulfill patient communication requirements regarding the CAHPS Hospice Survey
- Detail review questions from survey document
- Consider how agency actions affect patient responses
A lack of satisfaction survey responses is frustrating and difficult to combat. However, agencies can affect the scores they receive from those that do respond! Some questions that impact the CAHPS Hospice Survey results are directly impacted by the influence your clinicians have on patients. Are clinicians treating wounds or are they treating patients? If patients believe they are just another Medicare number, your hospice’s CAHPS results will reflect that. This session will take you through the questions that affect the measures and review best practices. Ensure patients feel like a top priority and know your hospice is providing the best caregivers!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors, administrators, field staff, and all staff members that impact patient satisfaction.
- Checklist of helpful hints for improving CAHPS Hospice Survey scores
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.