Position your home health agency for success by a developing a value-based, agency-specific purchasing strategy. Using real-life examples and self-assessment tools, participants will learn to develop and implement improvement projects for VBP measures.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Outline the steps in developing a VBP strategic plan
- Perform an agency self-assessment to identify risk areas
- Define how VBP impacts planning from budgets to education
- Strategically identify and prioritize outcomes for improvement
- Recognize potential operational changes that drive VBP success
Success under value-based purchasing (VBP) starts with fully understanding VBP and then developing an agency-specific strategy. This webinar will demonstrate a four-step process for developing and implementing a strategic plan that includes an agency risk evaluation, identifying and prioritizing outcome improvements, and plan implementation. By using real-life scenarios, participants will learn to develop a QAPI performance improvement project for two VBP measures.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for home health financial staff and clinical leaders.
- Agency VBP self-assessment tool
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.