Does your team embrace and model your service commitment? Do they understand the expectations for the referral process and the importance of every new client? Ensure eligible patients are admitted with excellent service from referral through admission.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Determine the right fit for your referral and admission department
- Explain the referral-to-admission process expectations to your team
- Identify key outcomes to track and trend
- Distinguish your teams by building a customer-centric organization
- Help admission nurses “own” the process of admitting an eligible patient
The competitive landscape in the home health and hospice environment is greater than ever. Having the right people in the right roles is imperative. Learn how to create a culture of exceptional customer service starting with the referral all the way through the admission process. This webinar will touch on the following areas and help you answer these questions:
- How are you communicating initiatives and the importance of becoming a customer-centric organization?
- Does your team understand, embrace, and model your service commitment?
- Does the community believe your organization is the best?
- Do customer service staff understand the urgency and ease of process for each referral segment?
- Are there different conversations for hospitals, physicians, and skilled nursing facilities?
- How can you convey to your team that every referral is extremely valuable?
- After the referral, then what, who, when, and how?
This webinar will provide best practices for receiving the referral and managing the process through the close of the admission nurse visit.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed to referral customer service staff and managers, administrators, clinical managers, business development managers, owners, and all staff working with patients to ensure excellent service from referral to admission.
- Sample questions for referral segments and service lines
- Useful reference links
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.