Add to Calendar
Starting non-hospice palliative care programs remains a hot topic for agencies nationwide.
This insightful webinar will unpack the recent trends and developments, including the increased interest in joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, current CMS-sponsored service opportunities, and legislation.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify controlling law and guidance for palliative care programs
- Distinguish between main palliative care program models and key points of comparison
- Understand guiding business questions on which model is right for your organization
- Recognize how hospices can strategically pivot to expand their geography, diversify the scope of services to get “upstream,” and be more attractive to payors
Hospices and other providers are increasingly looking to get “upstream” as payment reform looms. Both Medicare and commercial payors have begun to recognize the valuable role of palliative programs and innovative approaches to care, which has led to increased revenue streams. Providers should strategize how to take advantage of these new revenue and service opportunities, whether through palliative programs, mergers and/or acquisitions, joint ventures and other networking models, or different value-based payment models such as VBID. Join the presenters as they delve into and provide unique insights on the current “upstream” landscape.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
- Home Care
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative overview of diversified revenue streams is designed for CEOs, presidents, CFOs, COOs, administrators, in-house legal counsel, private duty companies, and anyone looking for more information on the best path forward in this area of disruption and steady market consolidation.
- Palliative Care and Beyond: Key Legal Considerations for Hospices Pursuing Upstream Revenue and Service Opportunities
- Links to Husch Blackwell’s Hospice Resource Center and podcast Hospice Insights: The Law and Beyond
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.