Face-to-face requirements, physician billing, and the aggregate cap self-reporting requirement are a few of the daily reimbursement-related challenges faced by hospices. This webinar will address those issues and will also include a review of specific physician billing codes for palliative care, the current HIS transmission requirements, and how noncompliance affects reimbursement. The top five reasons for denied claims under medical review will round out this informative session.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Hospice face-to-face requirements
- Recap the self-reporting of hospice aggregate cap
- List of palliative care specific codes for billing Part B
- HIS reporting requirements
- Top five medical review denial reasons
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Responding to an ADR
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors, clinical managers, intake/authorization staff, and the revenue cycle team.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.