Does your agency track marketing success effectively? Does everyone participate in marketing or are specific roles, such as liaisons, marketers, and referral center staff, accountable for marketing ROI? What is your percentage of market share for your geographic region? Are you tracking the percentage of referrals accepted against referrals received – and are they tied to specific programs, goals, staff, and a fluid marketing plan? Can you measure marketing campaign success with accurate data? Are you maximizing marketing efforts and measuring your success for all channels, both provider and consumer referrals? How do you measure social media and digital content effectiveness? Marketing effectively, successfully, and intentionally will be the focus of this webinar, and it will include tools and ideas on how to improve marketing effectiveness, whether through sales calls, community outreach, or social media.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Avenues for building brand awareness
- How to determine who is a marketer and how to use all staff as marketers
- Effective methods of measuring marketing plan ROI
- Measuring effectiveness of social media content
- Key metrics for measuring market share
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Creative Connecting: Innovative Ways to Build Referrals for Home Care and Hospice
- TAG Partners – 12 Steps to Strategically Improve Your Home Health Referrals
- TAG Partners – Improve Your Hospice Marketing and Referrals
- Social Media Success Metrics
- Online marketing effectiveness presentation
- Marketing Matters: Success Strategies for Hospice!
- Website links
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for executive, administrative, financial, marketing and business development personnel, liaisons, referral center staff, nursing directors, clinical managers, board members, medical directors, and any agency staff involved with growth and strategic planning.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.