Add to Calendar
Improve your Hospice CAHPS survey scores by using practical examples that can be applied to the areas measured.
Reviewing the scores and implementing improvements will ensure your program is meeting the HQRP requirements and providing patients and families with exceptional end-of-life care.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe the CAHPS Hospice Survey requirements and regulations
- Identify how to use hospice CAHPS as part of your QAPI program
- Improve scores using three measures
- Analyze the financial impact of the scores on your organization
Does your hospice participate in the CAHPS Hospice Survey? Do you know if you are exempt or how to file an exemption? Do your hospice CAHPS scores correctly represent your agency? If you answered “I don’t know” or ”no“ to any of these questions, then this webinar is a must! It will review the CAHPS requirements and guidelines, including how to file annual exemptions and choose the right vendor. Participants will learn how to evaluate the CAHPS Hospice Survey questions and incorporate them into their QAPI program. The webinar will also showcase ways to improve scores by implementing straightforward operational changes.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for quality assurance managers, senior leadership, clinical staff, and anyone responsible for patient and family satisfaction.
- CAHPS Hospice Survey tool
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.