Is palliative care right for your hospice? The timing, demand, and opportunity to expand access to this service is unprecedented.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Utilize recent trends to guide your organization in decision making and adding palliative care services to your programs
- Implement an effective community needs assessment
- Enhance your knowledge base on palliative care
- Explain staffing insights that help determine potential investments
- Distinguish your programs in the community
- Research recent grants and approved funding
Palliative care is a rapidly growing medical specialty aimed at improving the quality of life for people with serious illnesses and their families. The timing, demand, and opportunity to expand access to palliative care services is unprecedented. Public and private healthcare markets are under pressure to provide high-quality care for the growing number of patients facing serious and chronic illnesses. This webinar will provide an overview of the latest trends, data, and insights into palliative care. Guide your organization in decision making, including adding services or choosing the appropriate model for your market. In addition, the following topics will be addressed:
- Important elements of executing a strong community assessment strategy
- Access barriers to palliative care services and recommendations
- Delivery model case studies and highlight opportunities
This webinar will help participants become more involved in policy and healthcare reform as we move into 2020.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for administrators, clinical managers, business development leaders, strategic planning teams, and team members who would benefit from learning more about palliative care design model results.
- Sample assessment tool questions for palliative care
- Outcomes articles
- Sample suggested staffing model
- Examples of palliative care payment options
- Reference and useful website links
- Interactive quiz
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.