Does your strategic growth plan position your agency as a partner in preferred provider networks? Does your agency have the knowledge and capabilities to offer “value-based care”? An aging population, shifting reimbursement models, increases in chronic disease states, and new care delivery models that extend beyond hospitals to post-acute-care providers are demanding the implementation of preferred provider networks. Simultaneously, value-based care and new payment models incentivize both acute- and post-acute-care providers to focus on greater coordination of care that emphasizes quality, cost effectiveness, and patient experience. This webinar will explain the benefits and requirements of value-based care providers. Learn the steps, data requirements, and other considerations to become and remain a preferred provider in a network that offers value-based care. One- and two-sided risk payment models and how to prepare your agency for participation in alternative payment models will also be addressed.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
- Define “coordination of care” across provider networks
- Alternate payment models and their effectiveness on “pain points”
- Critical data points for cross-functional quality measures necessary for value-based care
- Hospice/home health quality reporting patient assessment initiatives
- Data sets, outcome measures, the patient experience, and how to effectively identify partnership opportunities
- Trends in value-based care and reimbursement, including the leading business line that is adopting and implementing these trends
- How palliative care supports a value-based care payment system
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Surviving Value-Based Healthcare: Connecting Your Clinical and Financial Data for the Best ROI
- Whitepaper – Palliative Care at the Intersection of Value-Based Payment
- Final HHVBP rule from the Federal Register
- Guide to Health Care Partnerships for Population Health Management and Value-Based Care
- Weblinks to critical information on value-based care and preferred-provider networks
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must-attend for all involved in strategic growth, business development, and agency provider partnerships, including board members, CEOs, CFOs, medical directors, administrators, DOPCS, DONs, business development directors, marketing directors, contract and network managers, business office management, reimbursement specialists, clinical directors, IT staff, transitional care coordinators, liaisons, and all marketing staff.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.