Telehealth programs are here to stay. Ensure your agency transitions smoothly as we prepare to exit the current public health emergency. This timely webinar takes the stress out of transitioning and will cover telehealth regulations, considerations, and opportunities so your agency is prepared.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify and explain needed program changes resulting from the end of the public health emergency
- Define protocols, including security precautions, for video visits
- Identify regulatory conflicts with physicians providing care to shared patients
- Review and modify workflows as needed to improve efficiency and quality of care
- Explain potential changes in insurance/hospital system carve outs
- Distinguish appropriate technologies and uses of telehealth in the home
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, many hospices and home health agencies resorted to using forms of telehealth to manage patient care. This webinar will prepare hospices and home health agencies for the post-pandemic era, covering regulatory changes, new opportunities and technologies that support regulatory compliance, organizational efficiency and high-quality patient care and satisfaction. Use cases will be provided and discussed as actual learning examples.
Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Care
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is appropriate for upper-level management and clinical staff responsible for program development and management.
- HIPAA checklist
- Resource list
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.