The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is a statewide public benefit organization helping to ensure Oregonians have access to high quality hospice and palliative care as they near the end of life.
The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is committed to improving the quality of life for Oregonians at the end of life and supporting the hospice and palliative care organizations that provide care. The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association’s services include public and professional education, advocacy, research, consultation and leadership.
Save the Date
- Thursday, November 1, 2018 – OHPCA Executive Committee monthly call, 3:30-4:30p.
- Friday, November 2, 2018 – OHPCA Board of Directors meeting (tentatively in conjunction with the All City Palliative Care Talk)
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 – Zen Hospice Project “Mindful Caregiver Education” immersion (for professional caregivers), 9:30a-5p; ticket/registration link HERE.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 – Zen Hospice Project “Open Death Conversation”, 7p; ticket/registration link HERE.
- Saturday, November 17, 2018 – Zen Hospice Project “Mindful Caregiver Education” immersion (for volunteer and family caregivers), 9:30a-5p; ticket/registration link HERE.
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 – OHPCA Executive Committee monthly call, 3:30-4:30p.
2019 OHPCA Board Members Elected at Annual Business Meeting September 24: Congratulations to Katie Adkison, Heidi Berkman, Paula Edwards, Nicole Elovitz, Jessica Fishman, Jad Hamdan, Gail Mueller and Margaret Thornburg.
Zen Hospice Project Open Death Conversation and Mindful Caregiver Education daylong immersions rescheduled in November. See “Save the Date” for information/registration links.
You can help OHPCA earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card! Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards card to OHPCA: https://www.fredmeyer.com/account/communityrewards/enroll. Log in to your account and enter OHPCA’s NPO #85329. That’s it!