The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is a statewide public benefit organization helping to ensure Oregonians have access to high quality hospice and palliative care as they near the end of life.
The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is committed to improving the quality of life for Oregonians at the end of life and supporting the hospice and palliative care organizations that provide care. The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association’s services include public and professional education, advocacy, research, consultation and leadership.
Save the Date
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019 –Envisioning the Future of Hospice and Palliative Care Alternative Payment Models, 11a-1p at the Legacy Meridian Park Community Health Education Center, Tualatin (see “What’s New”)
- February 1, 2019: board meeting + strategic planning session at Moda Health, Milwaukie, 9a-1p
- March 18-19, 2019: OHPCA & WSHPCO “Spring Intensive: Regulatory Update” at the Heathman Lodge, Vancouver
- April 5, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
- June 7, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
- September 20, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
- September 23-24, 2019: OHPCA Professional Practices Exchange at Eagle Crest Resort, Redmond
- November 15, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
Interested in learning more about the future of hospice and palliative care alternative payment models? Join us for a session featuring Zinnia Harrison, NHPCO, VP of Innovation and Inclusion and Dr. Joan M. Teno, OHSU Professor of Medicine as we discuss these issues and more! View flyer HERE and register to attend HERE.
The 2018 Light Up a Life Campaign has come to a close, but donations can still be made. Visit our “Donate” page HERE.
View the Light Up a Life Tribute Page HERE.
You can help OHPCA earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card! Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards card to OHPCA: https://www.fredmeyer.com/account/communityrewards/enroll. Log in to your account and enter OHPCA’s NPO #UJ567. That’s it!
Meetings & Calls Schedule
Monthly networking calls for Provider members:
- QAPI/Regulatory: 1st Wednesday of the month, 12-1p
- Inpatient Hospice Directors & Managers: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 9-10a
- Public Policy: weekly Wednesday, 10:30-11:30a
- Volunteer Coordinators: 2nd Thursday of the month, 2-3p
OHPCA Board of Directors meet in February, April, June, September and November with Executive Committee meetings monthly