The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is a statewide public benefit organization helping to ensure Oregonians have access to high quality hospice and palliative care as they near the end of life.
The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is committed to improving the quality of life for Oregonians at the end of life and supporting the hospice and palliative care organizations that provide care. The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association’s services include public and professional education, advocacy, research, consultation and leadership.
Save the Date
- March 18-19, 2019: OHPCA & WSHPCO “Spring Intensive: Regulatory Update” at the Heathman Lodge, Vancouver. View program information HERE.
- April 5, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
- June 7, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
- June 10-11, 2019: Weatherbee Resources’ 2019 Hospice Boot Camp, Renaissance Seattle Hotel. View program information HERE.
- September 20, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
- September 23-24, 2019: OHPCA Professional Practices Exchange at Eagle Crest Resort, Redmond
- November 15, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
2019 Spring Intensive: Regulatory Update program just released. View program schedule, session objectives, faculty bios and registration HERE.
Interested in being a vendor at the 2019 Spring Intensive? Information can be found HERE.
Hospice Boot Camp in June! Weatherbee Resources is bringing their highly popular 2019 Hospice Boot Camp to Seattle this June. Find conference details HERE.
The 2018 Light Up a Life Campaign has come to a close, but donations can still be made. Visit our “Donate” page HERE.
View the Light Up a Life Tribute Page HERE.
You can help OHPCA earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card! Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards card to OHPCA: https://www.fredmeyer.com/account/communityrewards/enroll. Log in to your account and enter OHPCA’s NPO #UJ567. That’s it!
Meetings & Calls Schedule
Monthly committee/networking calls for Provider members:
- QAPI/Regulatory: 1st Wednesday of the month, 12-1p
- Inpatient Hospice Directors & Managers: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 9-10a
- Public Policy: weekly Wednesday, 10:30-11:30a
- Volunteer Coordinators: 2nd Thursday of the month, 2-3p
- PPE Planning Committee: 4th Thursday of the month, 3-4p
OHPCA Board of Directors meet in February, April, June, September and November with Executive Committee meetings monthly