The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is a statewide public benefit organization helping to ensure Oregonians have access to high quality hospice and palliative care as they near the end of life.
The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is committed to improving the quality of life for Oregonians at the end of life and supporting the hospice and palliative care organizations that provide care. The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association’s services include public and professional education, advocacy, research, consultation and leadership.
Save the Date
- Thursday, August 2, 2018 – OHPCA Executive Committee monthly call, 3:30-4:30p.
- Thursday, September 6, 2018 – OHPCA Executive Committee monthly call, 3:30-4:30p.
- Sunday, September 23, 2018 – OHPCA Board of Directors meeting/dinner in conjunction with the PPE.
- September 24-25, 2018 – OHPCA fall Professional Practices Exchange at Eagle Crest Resort in Redmond.
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 – OHPCA Executive Committee monthly call, 3:30-4:30p.
- Thursday, November 1, 2018 – OHPCA Executive Committee monthly call, 3:30-4:30p.
- Friday, November 2, 2018 – OHPCA Board of Directors meeting (tentatively in conjunction with the All City Palliative Care Talk)
- Thursday, December 6, 2018 – OHPCA Executive Committee monthly call, 3:30-4:30p.
OHPCA Board Member Heidi Berkman receives the Portland Garden Club Award! “The Portland Garden Club Award is presented to Heidi Berkman for the founding and masterful leadership of The Bloom Project, bringing beauty and joy to hospice patients through the delivery of flowers bouquets.”
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING OR BEING AN EXHIBITOR AT THE 2018 PPE? OHPCA’s annual fall conference is September 24-25, 2018 at Eagle Crest Resort in Redmond, Oregon. Click HERE for information about being a conference sponsor or exhibitor!
NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN THROUGH 8/10/18 FOR THE ELIZABETH WESSINGER AWARD…visit the nomination page HERE.
You can help OHPCA earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card! Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards card to OHPCA: https://www.fredmeyer.com/account/communityrewards/enroll. Log in to your account and enter OHPCA’s NPO #85329. That’s it!