The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is a statewide public benefit organization helping to ensure Oregonians have access to high quality hospice and palliative care as they near the end of life.
The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is committed to improving the quality of life for Oregonians at the end of life and supporting the hospice and palliative care organizations that provide care. The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association’s services include public and professional education, advocacy, research, consultation and leadership.
Save the Date
- October 25, 2019: 2019 Pediatric End-of-Life Conference at Seattle Children’s Hospital. View program information HERE.
- November 13, 2019: OHPCA + ConnectPDX networking event, Lagunitas Community Room in Portland. View flyer HERE.
- November 15, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
- April 27-28, 2020: Spring Intensive Regulatory Update with WSHPCO in Vancouver, WA. Watch for more information.
Get Social with OHPCA + ConnectPDX! Join us at the Lagunitas Community Room November 13 for drinks, food, a raffle and networking. Proceeds benefit the Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association. Learn more HERE.
You can help OHPCA earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card! Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards card to OHPCA: https://www.fredmeyer.com/account/communityrewards/enroll. Log in to your account and enter OHPCA’s NPO #UJ567. That’s it!
Meetings & Calls Schedule
Monthly committee/networking calls for Provider members:
- QAPI/Regulatory: 1st Wednesday of the month, 12-1p
- Inpatient Hospice Directors & Managers: 3rd Tuesday of the month (except April), 9-10a
- Public Policy: weekly Wednesday, 10:30-11:30a
- Volunteer Coordinators: 2nd Thursday of the month, 2-3p
OHPCA Board of Directors meet in February, April, June, September and November with Executive Committee meetings monthly