The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is a statewide public benefit organization helping to ensure Oregonians have access to high quality hospice and palliative care as they near the end of life.
The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is committed to improving the quality of life for Oregonians at the end of life and supporting the hospice and palliative care organizations that provide care. The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association’s services include public and professional education, advocacy, research, consultation and leadership.
Save the Date
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019 –Envisioning the Future of Hospice and Palliative Care Alternative Payment Models, 11a-1p at the Legacy Meridian Park Community Health Education Center, Tualatin (see “What’s New”)
- February 1, 2019: board meeting + strategic planning session at Moda Health, Milwaukie, 9a-1p
- March 18-19, 2019: OHPCA & WSHPCO “Spring Intensive: Regulatory Update” at the Heathman Lodge, Vancouver
- April 5, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
- June 7, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
- September 20, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
- September 23-24, 2019: OHPCA Professional Practices Exchange at Eagle Crest Resort, Redmond
- November 15, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
- , 3:30-4:30p.
Interested in learning more about the future of hospice and palliative care alternative payment models? Join us for a session featuring Zinnia Harrison, NHPCO,
VP of Innovation and Inclusion and Dr. Joan M. Teno, OHSU Professor of Medicine as we discuss these issues and more! View flyer HERE and register to attend HERE.
2018 Light Up a Life Campaign Underway! Honor or remember a friend or loved one this holiday season and support the important work of OHPCA. Donate HERE.
View the Light Up a Life Tribute Page HERE.
2019 OHPCA Board Members Elected: Katie Adkison, Heidi Berkman, Paula Edwards, Nicole Elovitz, Jessica Fishman, Jad Hamdan, Gail Mueller and Margaret Thornburg, all elected or re-elected to the OHPCA Board of Directors at the Annual Membership Meeting in September. Newly appointed to OHPCA’s board are Dr. Katie Stowers and JJ Furuno. Congratulations to all!
You can help OHPCA earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card! Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards card to OHPCA: https://www.fredmeyer.com/account/communityrewards/enroll. Log in to your account and enter OHPCA’s NPO #UJ567. That’s it!