The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is a statewide public benefit organization helping to ensure Oregonians have access to high quality hospice and palliative care as they near the end of life.
The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is committed to improving the quality of life for Oregonians at the end of life and supporting the hospice and palliative care organizations that provide care. The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association’s services include public and professional education, advocacy, research, consultation and leadership.
Save the Date
- June 5, 2020: OHPCA Board of Directors meeting
- June 17, 2020: Webinar “Health Effects of Loneliness” hosted by Lumina Hospice & Palliative Care. More information and registration HERE.
- September 18, 2020: OHPCA Board of Directors meeting
- November 13, 2020: OHPCA Board of Directors meeting
- August 16-17, 2021: OHPCA’s annual Professional Practices Exchange in Salem RESCHEDULED. Watch for details as they become available!
PPE Rescheduled for August 16-17, 2021 due to COVID-19.
Weekly Networking calls for OHPCA Provider Member Hospice Administrators, Executive Directors or Directors on Thursdays from 4:30-5:30p. Email email@example.com or mccauley@oregonhospice. for call-in/dial-in details.
CHAP (Community Health Accreditation Partner) Covid-19 Webinars for OHPCA members can be found HERE.
Hospice Foundation of America Covid-19 Webinars can be found HERE.
You can help OHPCA earn donations just by shopping at Amazon Smile and Fred Meyer! Simply follow the links at the left to enroll, or click on the store links above. For Fred Meyer shoppers, please use NPO #UJ567 (you’ll need to insert this code after linking your Rewards card). That’s it! Happy shopping and thank you.
Meetings & Calls Schedule
Monthly committee/networking calls for Provider members:
- QAPI/Regulatory: 2nd Wednesday of the month (except January – 1/8/20), 12-1p
- Inpatient Hospice Directors & Managers: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 9-10a
- Volunteer Coordinators: 2nd Thursday of the month in January, March, May, July, September & November, 2-3p
OHPCA Board of Directors meet in February, April (canceled), June, September and November with Executive Committee meetings monthly.