The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is a statewide public benefit organization helping to ensure Oregonians have access to high quality hospice and palliative care as they near the end of life.
The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is committed to improving the quality of life for Oregonians at the end of life and supporting the hospice and palliative care organizations that provide care. The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association’s services include public and professional education, advocacy, research, consultation and leadership.
Save the Date
- April 27-28, 2020: Spring Intensive Regulatory Update POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- April 29, 2020: HFA’s annual Living With Grief program. POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- June 5, 2020: OHPCA Board of Directors meeting
- September 18, 2020: OHPCA Board of Directors meeting
- September 21-22, 2020: OHPCA’s annual Professional Practices Exchange in Salem. Watch for details as they become available; the RFP can be downloaded HERE.
- November 13, 2020: OHPCA Board of Directors meeting
Weekly Networking calls for OHPCA Provider Member Hospice Administrators, Executive Directors or Directors on Thursdays from 4:30-5:30p. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or mccauley@oregonhospice. for call-in/dial-in details.
CHAP (Community Health Accreditation Partner) Covid-19 Webinars for OHPCA members can be found HERE.
Hospice Foundation of America Covid-19 Webinars can be found HERE.
2020 Spring Intensive Update: This program has been postponed until further notice; please check back for updates.
You can help OHPCA earn donations just by shopping at Amazon Smile (see box below) and Fred Meyer! Sign up for the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards card to OHPCA:
https://www.fredmeyer.com/account/communityrewards/enroll. Log in to your account and enter OHPCA’s NPO #UJ567. That’s it!
Meetings & Calls Schedule
Monthly committee/networking calls for Provider members:
- QAPI/Regulatory: 2nd Wednesday of the month (except January – 1/8/20), 12-1p
- Inpatient Hospice Directors & Managers: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 9-10a
- Volunteer Coordinators: 2nd Thursday of the month in January, March, May, July, September & November, 2-3p
OHPCA Board of Directors meet in February, April (canceled), June, September and November with Executive Committee meetings monthly.