The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is a statewide public benefit organization helping to ensure Oregonians have access to high quality hospice and palliative care as they near the end of life.
The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is committed to improving the quality of life for Oregonians at the end of life and supporting the hospice and palliative care organizations that provide care. The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association’s services include public and professional education, advocacy, research, consultation and leadership.
Save the Date
- August 9-11, 2019: Camp Erin kid’s bereavement camp. View program information HERE.
- September 20, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
- September 23-24, 2019: OHPCA Professional Practices Exchange at Eagle Crest Resort, Redmond. View program information HERE.
- November 15, 2019: board meeting via GoToMeeting, 9-11a
Preliminary Registration for the PPE Now Open! View program details, including schedule and registration HERE.
OHPCA Professional Provider Member Renewal Notices Out…Renew online through the Membership page of the website HERE or complete your directory update form + contacts list HERE and US mail paperwork + payment to OHPCA at P. O. Box 592, Marylhurst, OR 97036.
Calling All Vendors! 2019 PPE Vendor registration out now…Learn more HERE.
Cambia Palliative Care Center of Excellence and University of Washington’s Graduate Certificate in Palliative Care expanding to Portland, partnering with OHSU (Pediatric Track) and Providence Health System. Learn more HERE.
You can help OHPCA earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card! Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards card to OHPCA: https://www.fredmeyer.com/account/communityrewards/enroll. Log in to your account and enter OHPCA’s NPO #UJ567. That’s it!
Meetings & Calls Schedule
Monthly committee/networking calls for Provider members:
- QAPI/Regulatory: 1st Wednesday of the month, 12-1p
- Inpatient Hospice Directors & Managers: 3rd Tuesday of the month (except April), 9-10a
- Public Policy: weekly Wednesday, 10:30-11:30a
- Volunteer Coordinators: 2nd Thursday of the month, 2-3p
OHPCA Board of Directors meet in February, April, June, September and November with Executive Committee meetings monthly