The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is a statewide public benefit organization helping to ensure Oregonians have access to high quality hospice and palliative care as they near the end of life.
The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is committed to improving the quality of life for Oregonians at the end of life and supporting the hospice and palliative care organizations that provide care. The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association’s services include public and professional education, advocacy, research, consultation and leadership.
Save the Date
- September 1, 2020: Deadline for submitting Wessinger Award nominations.
- September 18, 2020: OHPCA Board of Directors meeting
- September 22, 2020: “Regulatory Priorities for 2020 and Beyond” with Judi Lund Person, BA, MPH by webinar
- November 13, 2020: OHPCA Board of Directors meeting
- August 16-17, 2021: OHPCA’s annual Professional Practices Exchange in Salem RESCHEDULED. Watch for details as they become available!
Who makes a difference in your community? Nominations now being accepted for the Elizabeth Wessinger Award.
We’re welcoming Judi Lund Person by webinar in September; watch for details!
It’s OHPCA Provider Member renewal time! Renewal notices have gone out by email; you can join/renew securely online HERE or download, complete and return your forms by US Mail HERE. Thanks for your continued support!
In This Together support groups to resume virtually in fall; watch for information.
PPE Rescheduled for August 16-17, 2021 due to COVID-19.
CHAP (Community Health Accreditation Partner) Covid-19 Webinars for OHPCA members can be found HERE.
Hospice Foundation of America Covid-19 Webinars can be found HERE.
You can help OHPCA earn donations just by shopping at Amazon Smile and Fred Meyer! Simply follow the links at the left to enroll, or click on the store links above. For Fred Meyer shoppers, please use NPO #UJ567 (you’ll need to insert this code after linking your Rewards card). That’s it! Happy shopping and thank you.
Meetings & Calls Schedule
Monthly committee/networking calls for Provider members:
- Hospice Administrators, Executive Directors or Directors: 1st Thursday of the month, 4:30-5:30p
- Hospice Physicians and Nurse Practitioners: 3rd Thursday of the month; 12-1p.
- QAPI/Regulatory: 2nd Wednesday of the month (except January – 1/8/20), 12-1p
- Inpatient Hospice Directors & Managers: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 9-10a
- Volunteer Coordinators: 2nd Thursday of the month in January, March, May, July, September & November, 2-3p
OHPCA Board of Directors meet in February, April, June, September and November with Executive Committee meetings monthly.