The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is a statewide public benefit organization helping to ensure Oregonians have access to high quality hospice and palliative care as they near the end of life.
The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association is committed to improving the quality of life for Oregonians at the end of life and supporting the hospice and palliative care organizations that provide care. The Oregon Hospice & Palliative Care Association’s services include public and professional education, advocacy, research, consultation and leadership.
Save the Date
- February 7, 2020: OHPCA Board of Directors meeting and planning session
- April 3, 2020: OHPCA Board of Directors meeting
- April 27-28, 2020: Spring Intensive Regulatory Update with WSHPCO in Vancouver, WA. Watch for more information.
- June 5, 2020: OHPCA Board of Directors meeting
- September 18, 2020: OHPCA Board of Directors meeting
- November 13, 2020: OHPCA Board of Directors meeting
Happy New Year! New in 2020 is the name change of our kids bereavement program (formerly Me, Too) with sponsoring agencies Legacy Hospice Services and Providence Portland Hospice Programs. We are now “Better Together – Supporting Children and Families in Grief”. Our next group will begin in February; watch for details as they become available.
Thanks to all who contributed to OHPCA’s Light Up a Life campaign. You may still make a donation in honor or memory of someone during the holiday season and support the important work of hospice and the OHPCA at the same time. Go to donation page HERE.
View the names of those honored and remembered during the Light Up a Life campaign HERE.
You can help OHPCA earn donations just by shopping at Amazon Smile (see box below) and Fred Meyer! Sign up for the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards card to OHPCA:
https://www.fredmeyer.com/account/communityrewards/enroll. Log in to your account and enter OHPCA’s NPO #UJ567. That’s it!
Meetings & Calls Schedule
Monthly committee/networking calls for Provider members:
- QAPI/Regulatory: 2nd Wednesday of the month (except January – 1/8/20), 12-1p
- Inpatient Hospice Directors & Managers: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 9-10a
- Volunteer Coordinators: 2nd Thursday of the month in January, March, May, July, September & November, 2-3p
OHPCA Board of Directors meet in February, April, June, September and November with Executive Committee meetings monthly.